Law of Retribution - Volt
King of speed, Volt is a very versatile frame and widely used not only in normal runs but also speedruns. Not only can he make the raid go a lot faster, but his unique abilites allow him to buff his allies damage considerably and also CC the enemies (albeit smaller range of CC than Rhino and Vauban).
The Arcane Storm and, to a lesser extent, Arcane Pulse helmets are a nice addition to this build but are by no means required.
Link to budget build
*budget build means no forma, no primed warframe, no primed mods, no event or Baro Kit’eer mods, and no mods over rank 8
Role: Support and, if you have Volt Prime, bomb carrier.
- Strength is the main stat here, as it increases the speed and (if you have Shock Trooper) damage buffs that your team will receive.
- A higher Range makes it easier to speed up the whole team in fewer casts.
- More Duration will make your buffs last longer, but is not as important as strength or range since all of them can be refreshed by casting them again.
- Primed Flow gives Volt Prime a huge energy pool, making him one of the best bomb carriers.
- Make sure that everyone in your team always has Speed, and don’t be afraid to recast.
- Electric Shields can block any source of damage, including bomb explosions. Use them to protect yourself from enemy fire during the Hijack section, and always remember to drop one parallel to the ground near and facing the injector so that the carriers can safely shoot a fully charged battery.
- Electric Shields can also boost the whole team’s damage output, and can be stacked to kill Vay Hek more quickly.
- Discharge is useful as emergency CC, but can also kill enemies easily with high Strength. Make sure not to deprive your EV Trinity of targets.
You can replace Rush with Shock Trooper to further boost your teammates’ damage and help them kill priority targets or the final boss.