Law of Retribution - Trinity EV
EV Trinity is a mandatory frame to bring in raids unless you’re willing to spend a lot of resources. Due to the bomb charging mechanics and high amounts of CC your allies have to spam, an EV really shines keeping everyone full of energy. While it’s an easy frame to build and play, it requires requires you to concentrate more than if you were playing another frame, since you need to constantly find targets to EV and make sure your team has enough energy to do their job.
Link to budget build
*budget build means no forma, no primed warframe, no primed mods, no event or Baro Kit’eer mods, and no mods over rank 8
Role: Support (Energy Supplier)
- High range is the most important stat (translates to more allies affected by your EV)
- Low duration means they get the energy faster (they get no less energy with less duration) - highly important
- If your duration is not low enough, you can shoot the enemies you EV to get the energy instantly. Warning: this leads to running out of targets very quickly!
- High strength means they get more energy with each cast
- Flow is important - if you run out of energy, so does the rest of your team, unless you have pads
- Enemy Radar helps you easily find enemies to use EV on
- Optional: replace Flow and QT with Vitality and Natural Talent
- Optional: use Handspring to deal with the hostile knock-back that is so prevalent in JV due to high numbers of Moas and Ancients
- Optional: use Corrosive Projection instead of Enemy Radar if your team lacks at least 4 to ensure total armour strip
- Prioritize EVing over mission objectives
- This is the only frame in the group that can get away with this. The group relies on you a lot, so you can let them take care pressure plates and such if you need to go away to find EV targets.
- Keep an eye on your team’s energy bars. Find team mates that are low, and help them out.
- Prioritize bomb carriers! They are the most important frames you can give energy to.
- Is your area very low on EV targets? This happens a lot. You can help yourself by alternating between Well of Life(1) on a target, and then EV. It will do much less damage to them and you can EV the same target many more times
- Are you having trouble finding targets? There are two solutions:
- Cast Link. Even though it only lasts for a few seconds, it indicates if there are enemies in the area or not, and where they are.
- Remember: you can still press 4. If you notice a team mate is low on health or shields, cast Blessing to help them out. It won’t give them any protection, but at least they will be at full health.
- In stage 3 during the Hijack phase, make sure the power core driver always has enough shields to do his job.
- In the same stage, find the G3 and EV them to death. You can actually kill them more quickly than many of your team mates, and at greater range, unless they have very good weapons.
- Prioritize Shik Tal (the G3 with the shield) - he is a very high threat in that stage and needs to be eliminated ASAP.