Law of Retribution - Trinity Bless
Bless Trinity is a very good pick in LOR due to the high amounts of damage your team has to tank, especially when CC fails. While playing an important role in keeping everyone alive, Bless trinity is quite easy to build and play, making her a good pick for even the most inexperienced raiders.
Link to budget build
*budget build means no forma, no primed warframe, no primed mods, no event or Baro Kit’eer mods, and no mods over rank 8
Role: Support (Damage Reduction)
- There are only two major criteria a good Blessing build has to satisfy: over 150% strength, and as much duration as possible
- Blessing effectiveness is capped at 150% strength (maximum of 75% damage resistance)
- Blessing does not scale with range at all, however having decent range lets you use Link and EV as well
- The Bullet Jump mods can be freely exchanged for anything else based on preference
- The “recommended build” uses an Arcane Aura Trinity Helmet to add 30% duration to it. If no helmet is available, consider replacing a mod with Constitution to make up for it.
- Also in the “recommended build” is a rank 4 Overextended, which puts your strength at 149%. There will be no noticeable difference, however your team may laugh at you for it. Consider using an R3 Overextended instead.
- Your priority targets are bomb carriers. Make sure you buff them, everyone else is secondary.
- In order to maximize number of buffed players:
- Pay attention to their buffs - if they have the ‘shared affinity’ icon next to their health bars, it means they are within blessing range
- Pay attention to the minimap - you can quickly calculate the approximate center of all the present players. Go to that point to cast bless on the highest number of team-mates.
- Refresh Bless regularly. If you notice you can buff additional players, or even the same number of players if you recast it, do it - you never know when you’ll have the next chance to buff so many.
- Never pick up bombs yourself
- Since your job is pretty simple, especially while standing on a pad, find other ways to make yourself useful - waypoint hacking panels and pads in stage 2, shoot priority targets and enemies with knock-back capability and so on. Be creative.
- One of the best things you can do is use the ‘meditate’ animation on pressure plates. It makes you immune to almost all types of knock-back. Sit, kneel and knee-bend also work.