Law of Retribution - Rhino
When it comes to hard crowd control, Rhino is arguably the best choice for raids. Not only can he CC large areas in a second, but he can also buff allies when killing is needed. His ability to tank high amounts of damage make him a good pick for inexperienced players.
Link to budget build
*budget build means no forma, no primed warframe, no primed mods, no event or Baro Kit’eer mods, and no mods over rank 8
- High range allows stomp to affect a large area.
- High efficiency allows you to constantly recast stomp to affect newly spawned enemies or enemies you did not catch before.
- Having some amount of strength helps you to stay alive with the use of Iron Skin.
- Natural talent is used to ensure you spend as little time as possible casting.
- A movement mod is used because going fast is always better than going slow.
- Make sure to recast Stomp whenever you have energy.
- Be careful of stomping off pads in stages 2 and 3, as it could significantly slow down the raid if that happens.
- Use your Iron Skin to keep yourself alive.
- Use Rhino Charge to move around the map quickly.