Law of Retribution - Loki
Loki is a reliable frame to bring in any LoR squad. Not only his high energy pool allows him to bomb carry, but also his abilities allow for aggro loss, aggro pull, soft cc, mobility and enemy displacement for ev trinity. All of his abilities are relevant throughout the entire raid.
Link to budget build
*budget build means no forma, no primed warframe, no primed mods, no event or Baro Kit’eer mods, and no mods over rank 8
Role: Crowd Control and Decoy
- Range is the most important stat. Efficiency is the next most important stat, as well as a bit of duration. Just Continuity is fine, you only need a bit of duration for Decoy, since you can re-cast invisibility.
- Natural Talent may be preferable for some users. Switch Rush with Natural Talent if you prefer.
- Strength only affects the damage of Disarm which is negligible, so it’s useless for Loki.
- Use Disarm near enemies. Once disarmed, they stay disarmed, so you don’t need to re-cast it near those enemies.
- Be careful about Disarming on pads, as Disarm moves you two steps forward and may move you off a pad. If you really need to, back up on a pad and look in the direction you want to move so that you don’t go off the pad.
- Keep using 2 for Invisibility
- Use Decoy to distract enemies.
- In the last stage, you should be constantly placing a Decoy right on Vay Hek so that he doesn’t shoot rockets at your teammates.
- Loki has a high energy pool, so he is often the bomb carrier. However, it can be nice to have two Lokis or a different frame (such as Volt) carrying the bomb so the Loki can Disarm.
- If you only have one Loki which is carrying the bomb, get someone else to carry the bomb in the last stage so that Loki can place decoy next to Vay Hek.