Law of Retribution - Banshee
Banshee might not be the best choice for CC in Raids. However, her high energy pool and unique abilities make her a very useful frame in specific stages of the raid.
Link to budget build
*budget build means no forma, no primed warframe, no primed mods, no event or Baro Kit’eer mods, and no mods over rank 8
Role: Bomb Carrier, Damage Amp
- There can be a lot of versatility with Banshee builds for LoR
- The build needs to fulfill core requirements of 100+% power strength, cast speed, and high power pool
- The mods that are needed are as listed
- Natural Talent
- Quick Thinking
- Primed Flow (or regular if you don’t have primed)
- Intensify/Blind Rage/Transient Fortitude (choose 1 or 2 based of the other 5 mods you choose.)
- Aura Mod (Preferably Corrosive Projection or Enemy Radar)
- For the other 5 mods you can choose based on how you like to play.
- Make sure Sonar lasts at least 5 seconds and has at least 15m range.
- Keep the core requirements in mind when making your build if you choose to make your own
- Soundquake is great hard CC, however you can easily kill enemies with this (especially if you are using RQ).
- Use this skill ONLY in emergencies on the hijack part of LoR.
- Your main job comes at the very end of the raid as your team is destroying the last tower.
- During this part, position yourself within sonar range of Vay Hek and spam sonar.
- Sonar only applies after Vay Hek becomes vulnerable
- If your team is shooting the bomb to destroy towers, spam sonar when the bomb is 70%-80% charge
- If your team lets the bomb decay to destroy towers, spam sonar when the bomb has around 40%-50% of its charge left.
- Sonar stacks multiplicatively.
- Vay Hek should die as he touches the ground if you did everything right.
- Due to the fact that Banshee really only needs 5 mods to be raid ready, I recommend getting her if you don’t have an extensive mod collection.