Jordas Verdict - Trinity EV
You are support. You do half of the work of you entire team, you get none of the credit, and you get all of the blame. Welcome to EV trinity.
Thankfully, JV is so saturated with enemy spawns that you are almost guaranteed on-demand EV targets in every stage. If you’re on-point, there’s no reason why your team shouldn’t enjoy the benefit of a full overshield and energy pool throughout the run. Another blessing (pun not intended) is that your team will be much less spread out than they would be in LoR, as there are very few stages which have the team cover great distances. Enjoy having a much easier time. You are still getting yelled at when the Nekros goes down, though.
Link to budget build
*budget build means no forma, no primed warframe, no primed mods, no event or Baro Kit’eer mods, and no mods over rank 8
Role: Support (Energy Supplier)
- High range is the most important stat (translates to more allies affected by your EV)
- Low duration means they get the energy faster (they get no less energy with less duration) - highly important
- If your duration is not low enough, you can shoot the enemies you EV to get the energy instantly. Warning: this leads to running out of targets very quickly!
- High strength means they get more energy with each cast
- Flow is important - if you run out of energy, so does the rest of your team, unless you have pads
- Optional: replace Flow and QT with Vitality and Natural Talent
- Optional: use handspring to deal with the hostile knock-back that is so prevalent in JV due to high numbers of Moas and Ancients
- If enemy spawns are scarce due to high amounts of friendly CC, use Well of Life before casting EV on the same target to keep it alive for additional EVs
- If your duration is higher than 20%, consider shooting your targets in order to get the energy sooner
- In the decryption stage (phase 1), a max range EV should be enough to cover the entire room, so you don’t need to worry about where you EV - your entire team will be affected
- In the elevator stage (phase 2), you can find EV targets on the 2 circular floors around the elevator shaft, between the top and ground floors.
- The “shared affinity” indicator is a great way to tell if an ally is in range of your EVs (this only works if you are casting on an enemy that is close to you)
- In the last stage, learn how to fly through the trenches fast. Your team is counting on you getting in ASAP to give them energy and extra protection.
- Act as a secondary Bless Trin - if someone doesn’t have an antiserum injector or charges, they may start taking direct health damage due to armor degradation. If you pay attention to their health bar, you can help them out by blessing every few seconds to counteract the damage.