Jordas Verdict - Trinity Bless
The Trinity’s position in the Jordas Verdict is relatively relaxed when compared to some other frames. The only job specific to your frame is to refresh a buff every once in a while. Other than that, you should focus on mission objectives and eliminating the enemies. Your Archwing skills will also be put to the test here - fly slowly, and your team may start dying without your help.
Link to budget build
*budget build means no forma, no primed warframe, no primed mods, no event or Baro Kit’eer mods, and no mods over rank 8
Role: Support (Damage Reduction)
- There are only two major criteria a good blessing build has to satisfy: over 150% strength, and as much duration as possible
- Blessing effectiveness is capped at 150% strength (maximum of 75% damage resistance)
- Blessing does not scale with range at all, however having decent range lets you use Link and EV as well
- The Bullet Jump mods can be freely exchanged for anything else based on preference
- The “ideal build” uses an Arcane Aura Trinity Helmet to add 30% duration to it. If no helmet is available, consider replacing a mod with Constitution to make up for it.
- Also in the “ideal build” is a rank 4 overextended, which puts your strength at 149%. There will be no noticeable difference, however your team may laugh at you for it. Consider using a r3 Overextended instead.
- Due to the fact that most areas in JV are much smaller than the rooms and tiles in LoR, your team will almost always be within blessing range. Feel free to wander off if you need to, as long as you return before it’s time to refresh the buff.
- Keep your Link up, it is a great tool for counteracting the large amounts of hostile CC in this raid
- With decent range, you will be able to cover many of your team members with EVs - you can act as a secondary EV trinity
- Learn how to fly through the trenches in stage 3 quickly - your group is counting on you to provide protection and they may be in danger until you make it through
- Since your core responsibility is just refreshing a buff every 20 or so seconds, you are free to focus on mission objectives - hunt for antiserum charges, progress the stage 3 puzzle and so on