Jordas Verdict - Speed Nova
Nova is a widely used frame in JV since both it’s variants, speed nova and slow nova, are really helfpul in different stages of the raid.
Link to budget build
*budget build means no forma, no primed warframe, no primed mods, no event or Baro Kit’eer mods, and no mods over rank 8
- Just like slow nova, strenght is the most important stat to make sure your molecular prime affects the enemies in the way you want. In this case, you want a power strenght of 40% to make them as fast as possible.
- Duration affects how far your molecular prime will travel, resulting in more enemies being affected by it.
- Range isn’t as important here as it is in LOR, since JV rooms are very cramped and you will rarely use / need long ranged portals.
- Efficiency is always nice to have in nova, especially since you tend to spam molecular prime.
- Speeding up the enemies is really helpful in stage 1 (decryption) and stage 2 (elevator phase), since it will allow your teams to get charges quickly and make the mission progress as quick as possible.
- DO NOT speed up the enemies in stage 3; the map is small enough so that getting charges isn’t hard as long as you have a DPS frame. Casting molecular prime here will only make it easier to get overrun and killed by enemies.