Jordas Verdict - Frost
While crowd control isn’t too popular in experienced squads, it can be really helpful for people trying to learn JV. For that purpose, Frost is a really good choice; especially with his Icy Avalanche augment, since it will help people without antiserum injectors stay alive.
Link to budget build
*budget build means no forma, no primed warframe, no primed mods, no event or Baro Kit’eer mods, and no mods over rank 8
Role: Your role as frost is to keep an eye on everyone’s overshield, especially those without antiserum injectors.
- Range is the most important stat in the build, since the amount of overshields is affected by how many enemies you damage with your avalanche.
- Strength is also a key stat since the overshields also scale from it.
- Duration isn’t too relevant here, your main goal is to keep everyone alive and not really freeze the enemies for long periods of time.
- Efficiency and flow will help you when you need to cast repeatedly.
- Equip a sentinel with animal instinct or an enemy radar aura (for easier spotting of large enemy groups).
- Make sure to make every cast count, basically, look for the largest group of enemies (that is close to your allies) before casting.